Kickstart Fedora 3

I'm trying to build a single boot kickstart CD for Fedora Core 3 and
while i've found quite a bit of info on the next regarding kickstart, it
is mostly relating to RH.  Here are some questions that i'm having a
hard time answering for FC3.

1. Where is getfullcomps.py or what is the FC3 version of this file?

2. I created an install CD but the installer complained about the CD
name on boot...said a Fedora CD was not in the drive.  Where do I change
that?  Or is that part of comps?

Anyway...i maybe asking obvious questions but this is my first time for
both kickstart and anaconda...so go easy on me.

thx
Bryan