harddrive repository rather than isos

I had a repository of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 on an existing partition on a server I'm attempting to build. When I pointed the kickstart file to this repository, the installation failed with a message saying it could not find the installation iso files. My kickstart entry looked like this:

install

harddrive -partition=sda4 -dir=/RHEL

The RedHat directory was directly under /RHEL as per the documentation in the RHEL System Administrator's Guide.

Is there a way to force kickstart to use a repository rather than the isos?

Thanks.

Andrew Robinson