Re: Kickstart failing for RHEL 3.0 Update3

I found this thread:
http://www.redhat.com/archives/taroon-list/2003-December/msg00222.html
Looks like the RHupdate directory was used for internal developement work at RH.

Is there anything out of the ordinary in your kickstart file that might be causing this to bomb?

Andy Kar wrote:

We use the kickstart mechanism for installing RHEL on new machines and
so far it was working great till RHEL 3.0 Update 3. When I tried to
kickstart it I got the
following error:

Running anaconda, RHEL installer exec of anaconda failed:
No such file or directory install exited abnormally sending
termination signals...done
You may safely reboot your system...

I looked in the alternate screen and see that anaconda is looking for
a RHupdates directory.  This directory is not in any of the iso
images. Do I need this, if so from where ?

I'm using the NFS install method against a blown up directory. I
created the directories by copying the contents of the ISO files. The
kickstart CD contains the files from isolinux directory.

Any help with this is very much appreciated.

Many thanks
Andy