Re: Guest about RHupdates

Edgar Chillón 'Chillux' wrote:

Ok, thats right, and thats send me to this cuestion:

With this new packages that I replaced instead the
originals, do I need to modify the comps.xml with the
new package, cuz the version of the package change .
No.
Just the package name is used in comps.xml so you don't have to worry about version changes.

pantz

--
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes ...
That way when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!