Re: Partial User Intervention

Jason L Tibbitts III wrote, around 09/22/2004 12:22 PM:
"SM" == Shyam Mani <fox2mike@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

SM> How would I go about doing this for both RH9 & FC2?

I just leave out any mention of partitioning in the kickstart file and
Anaconda prompts me for it while doing everything else automatically.
It's worked for me since 7.something.  I haven't tried doing the same
with network settings.

This does not work, in my experience, for text mode installations.

If you need to do it for text mode, you have to go the script route. I write files to /tmp that are referenced via %include in the ks.cfg file.

--Hal