Re: install without documentation

Hi Taylor,

Thanks for your answer but I am a little confused, can you tell explain me a little more? As I understand I should edit anaconda SRPM in order to change packages.py and then I should add rpm.RPMTRANS_FLAG_NODOCS to the transaction set. Is that correct?

If it is correct then ok.

But the last part is the most confused for me, there is no problem on rebuild the rpm but what about install in my tree and rerung buildinstall? I don´t understand those last steps.

Thanks.

My guess is that you need to add the rpm.RPMTRANS_FLAG_NODOCS to the
transaction set.  I would try it in packages.py under def getAnacondaTS
in the anaconda source.  Rebuild that rpm, install it in your tree and
rerun buildinstall.

Forrest