Kickstart Configurator

Dear RedHat Kickstart List,

I am in the process of setting up Kickstart.

I have installed RedHat ES 2.1.

The first problem I have is that I cannot locate the kickstart configurator program.

I have checked both /usr/bin and /usr/sbin.

Pls could someone advise as to if I need to install an extra RPM.   It looks like it should be standard with the OS.   I have checked the kickstart archives but I can find no issues using the kickstart configurator.

Any ideas?

Many thanks,

Regards,

Liz Beresford.