RE: Kickstart NFS fails to find a DHCP address

Hi All,

This is a follow up to my e-mails from a few weeks back, just to put
something on the record in case other people have the same problems.

Just to let you know that I've found that using a Netgear FA311 prevents
kickstart from finding the DHCP server.  However, another machine uses
an FA312 which works fine!?  This is clearly related to the Natsemi
driver or a problem with the chip set in question not negotiating the
question before the Kickstart version of pump times out.  Luckily I've
spare FA312 cards to go around.

Regards

Bernard McAuley