From: Avrahami David
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 13:53:47 +0300
To: " kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx"
Subject: Auto detection option question

Hi ,

I am thinking of using kick start for installing the Linux(RHEL 3) on either ide and scsii boxes.
I would like to use the same installation disk(ks.cfg) for both installation.
I was wondering if kick start has an ability of ide/scsii auto detection.

Thanks in advance,
David Avrahami
Linux Platform
Tel: +972-3-6452374