Re: Issue with %include on AW2.1

Michael Blandford wrote:

Paul Pianta wrote:

Have you tried this kickstart option for clearing all existing partitions? I also add the option for initialising a disk if it is new ...

# clear all partitions and initialise disk if need be
clearpart --all --initlabel

Yes,  here is what I am doing.

zerombr yes
clearpart --all --initlabel
%include /tmp/partition

This seems to be ok - it is the same as what I do (except the 'zerombr yes' bit). And if the 'clearpart --all' option is working - you shouldn't ever see a complaint about the /usr partition being too small - UNLESS - your %pre python script is not creating the /usr partition with the right size.

Maybe paste your python %pre script here so we can have a look at it - my guess would be that there is something funny going on there ...

pantz

--
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes ...
That way when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!