web enabling kickstart

I've noted several nice efforts on this list to produce ks files from dynamically generated web forms such as Brian Long's Kickstart tools (http://kickstart-tools.sf.net/ ) and NC State's web-kickstart (http://linux.ncsu.edu/projects/web-kickstart/) to name just two. However, rolling your own ks web form effectively creates your own personal fork of ..config-kickstart that must then be maintained and so loses the leverage of the mainstream RH/Fedora tool. The recent addition of SElinux <--disable> <--enforce> ... switch and the included hardward lists come to mind as details I'd rather not be updating on web scripts. So Im interested in ways to directly leverage this existing tool as much as possible for creating remote ks config files for multiple hosts/ users. We've looked at the Java X Server weirdx for instance as a way of giving anyone (including Win32 people) w/ a browser the ability to gen a ks file but so far weirdx doesnt work to well with the python based gui coming from ..config-kickstart ( weird has poor/no support for X extensions like Render). So any other ideas? Whats the level of effort to mod the python config tool to throw out html ala SWAT for Samba?

-Mark