Re: Making a Kick Start CD (Enterprise Linux ES 3)

While I do not use HTML format myself, nor do really like HTML formatted mail, at this point I think anyone who would complain should just get over it - it's a fact of life. It isn't going away and some people (for bizare and twisted reasons) actually prefer it. Making HTML mail go away is about as likely as making Microsoft go away - at some point you've just got to stop fighting and work with/around it as best as you can. There are better things in life to worry about.

Anyway, flame away.

			- Matt

James_Martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Wanted to apologized for sending HTML mail. Stupid Lotus Notes mail client we are forced to use here. I think it is properly switched off now.

James S. Martin, RHCE
Contractor
Administrative Office of the United States Courts
Washington, DC
(202) 502-2394