kickstarting & user intervention

Hi,

I'm looking into a way to give users the option of providing additional input. For instance, our standard kickstart file defines the partitions structure... Some users want the flexibility of creating their own partition scheme, while still running our post installation scripts, customizations, etc...

Is there a way to make Gui Disk partitioning program to run if the user chooses this option?

thanks