RE: RedHat 9 on a CF Disk

The CF looks like a hard drive to the system. So a lilo, grub or a
syslinux boot is possible.

I currently have a development system setup with a 40gb hard drive and
the compact flash drive. What I am working on doing is installing a
complete bootable system on the flash disk, so I don't want to use
redhat's installer and I hadn't thought about creating my own installer.

I think I have enough information now to create the image. Thank you for
your help.

--
Ron Reed