Re: Second stage does not match boot disk error

Both stage 1 and stage2 have kernel modules for devices.  Think of stage 2
as the extended hardware detection.  if the kernel modules in stage 2 do not
match Stage 1, you will get this message.  So -- you can either fix this by
downrevving (if you up revved) stage 1, or doing the same if that is where
you made the change - both module versions must match exactly.

-brad