Re: Figuring out the PCI id of a device.

Someone gave me privatly the answer;  lspci -n.  Good example of RTFM. :)

Best regards,
Hans Deragon
--
Consultant en informatique/Software Consultant
Deragon Informatique inc.     Open source:

Hans Deragon wrote:
Greetings.

I am trying to figure out the PCI device id for a network card I have on one of the machines. This is to add an entry in initrd/modules/pcitables on a kickstart disc (an id like 14e4:165e). "cat /proc/pci" and "lspci -vv" does not return a PCI id (see below for output). Does anybody knows a reliable way to fetch the PCI id?

Best regards,
Hans Deragon