Re: Using %include in RH7.3 Kickstart file

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004, Dan Trainor wrote:

>I'm using RH7.3 for this issue, to try to re-produce another issue.
>
>Anyway, I was wondering if I can use the %include directive to point to
>an http site.
>
>%include http://domain.com/setupstuff/servername/details.cfg

I don't see that ability looking through RH73's kickstart.py, but I
could be wrong. Try it and see :)

>If this is not possible, can I use %include before %post, and possibly
>include the %include data in the %post operation?

Yes. You could certainly fetch it inside a %pre, and %include it from
/tmp, for example. For bonus points, make details.cfg a CGI script which
customises the kickstart file based on the requesting host.

Cheers,
Phil