Problems w/Kickstart....

I’m having an issue with a Kickstart installation that gets stuck after it installs the kernel package.  It just hangs indefinitely.  To me it seems as if the package order gets out of whack.  I know my Kickstart server is good as to I can successfully install a server that is on my local LAN.  The server that I’m installing is over the WAN across country.  I use HTTP as my installation method.  The noticeable difference between the two servers is when the kernel package gets installed.  On the server that has problems it is on package 164 and on the server that it installs successfully it is package 132.  Both servers are identical and the only difference is location.  Are there problems installing via HTTP over the WAN where the package list can get out of whack?

-Carlos