RE: Problems finding ks.cfg via NFS in Fedora 1

I ran into a problem where I had to specify ksdevice as eth1 even though the onboard was supposedly turned off.  Have you tried that?

--
Thomas Cameron, RHCE, CNE, MCSE, MCT
Assistant Vice President

The opinions expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employer, Bank of America.