Re: PCMCIA resource conflicts

What I mean is, is there a way to keep the PCMCIA subsystem from using
those resources during installation.  I can get things working once I
boot the system with the proper lines in /etc/pcmcia/config.opts.  The
problem is the reboot after installation.  Since the PCMCIA system was
brought up during installation without the ports being excluded, it
won't shutdown properly and hangs during the reboot.

Tony