Re: Memory detection

This is off-topic, but this list sets Reply-To:, so...

J> Holy crap that is a sick machine.

Not really.  It even has 1.4TB of disk in a 3U case with hot swap bays
and I don't think I paid over $6K when I built it.  Machines that used
to be thought of as huge really aren't that big of a deal these days,
which is why it's important that things like the Red Hat/Fedora
installer be able to handle them.  This particular machine is
responsible for two or three issues in Red Hat's bugzilla.  (I think
they're all fixed now, but I haven't had occasion to reinstall it in
some time.)

 - J<