To: <kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 4:06 PM
Subject: RE: new release?

So If your running an app on RH 9.0 when Fedora or even Red Hat

Professional Workstation comes out you can't get any support/patches/rpms
for it?? Will there be the option to upgrade to Fedora if you are already
running an older version? Or do you have to buy Fedora then you can upgrade?

That doesn't seem like good buisness to me, there are so many customers

using these versions (7.3,8.0,9.0) that basically your telling the customer
what to do. Isn't the customer always right?

Really, Sun still supplies patches for 2.5.1.

Thanks,
Rob