Problem with ks and Ilo

Title: Problem with ks and Ilo

I've been trying to get kickstart working with some servers I have using the compaq/hp Integrated Lights Out management.  I've gotten the systems to boot using the virtual floppy drive, but I've had difficulties in getting it to find it's ks.cfg.  The system boots off the floppy, but once it's done that it tries to load the floppy as a USB device.  It needs usb-ohci.h module, which isn't in the boot image, so it fails to load the device.  I've tried hacking initrd and including the module, but then the image won't fit on the floppy.   I haven't experimented with the virtual cd yet, but it seems like that might be the way to go, since there's much more space.

I'm curious if anyone has had any experience using ILO and getting kickstart to work.  Any assistance would be great appreciated.

Chris Henry
Engineer
Level 3 Communications