From: Taylor, ForrestX [mailto:forrestx.taylor@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 1:23 PM
To: kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Kickstart on RH9 hanging

Warnes, Jason SktnHR wrote:
> Hi everyone, this is my first post to this list, so please bear with
> me.  I'm trying to get a Kickstart installation running for a RedHat 9
> system.  Here are the system detail:
>
>       Intel Pentium - 133Mhz
>       32MB RAM
>       1.2GB Hard Disk

First, don't post HTML to mailing lists (especially not text _and_ HTML).

I am certain that Red Hat Linux 9 required more memory than 32 MB.  Why
not put 7.3 on it?  It will me much more responsive.

You could also take a look at the RULE project:
http://www.rule-project.org/en/

They build Red Hat for low memory systems.

Forrest