From: Eric Doutreleau [mailto:Eric.Doutreleau@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 22 September 2003 17:13
To: kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: auto detection of monitor

Werll that s not really an issue when u have more than hundreds machine
with several dozens of monitor.

how can i know with XF86config i should copy?
I think giving the -hsync -vsync parameter in kickstart file is
better

moreover we have very recent monitor and very old ones.
Then having a conservative setup is not really an issue.

Nevertheless thanks for your answer