auto detection of monitor

Hi

I have some monitor ( around 70 ) viewsonic E95 and this monitor
are not auto detected by the kickstart installation.
Then the installer take a very conservative setup which is not really
relevant.

I would prefer not to have to specify in each kickstart the value for
the monitor for hsync et vsync parameter)

I have give a look of the MonitorDB database and  i didn't found an
entry for this monitor.
When i read it i found that it shouldn't be so difficult to modify but
i don't what is tag sent from the screen.
Has someone already modify the MonitorDB file to include new monitor?

Thanks in advance for any help