Re: Too much language support (RH9)

Jesse Keating wrote:

On Wednesday 10 September 2003 11:11, Darren wrote:
I've been trying to perform a minimal installation of RedHat 9 over
kickstart (NFS).  One way that I've been trying is using the
redhat-config-kickstart to set up a ks.cfg file with no package
groups selected.  This should get the core and base but nothing else.
I have the default languge English US and no other languge support
selected.

When the kickstart is actually performed, though, I get all langage
support installed.  The anaconda-ks.cfg file that is written to /root
after the install shows all langage support selected.  It doesn't
seem to matter if resolvedeps is enabled or not, either.  Is there
some way to bypass this?  Has anyone else run into this?

Add this to your ks.config file:

lang en_US
#Language modules to install
langsupport en_US

langsupport en_US - will install only english support
langsupport --default en_US - will install all language support and make english the default.