Redhat 7.3 ks.cfg on new server (Intel Westville II)

First off, many thanks to all on board for help in the past.

With your help, I successfully created a ks.cfg for Redhat 7.3 on Intel
server w/Coosbay M/B.  Everything is working great, and we have moved the
process to the field.

Now, we are moving from the Intel Coosbay M/B server to the Intel Westville
II M/B server.  What is the difference besides faster this and more powerful
that, lack of Intel support for Redhat 7.3.  Intel is supporting Redhat 8.0
with that server, basically I need to manually load the driver for Adapter
SCSI control and ethernet, otherwise everything else is the same as it
pertains to my ks.cfg.

My problem is as follows:

I need to use the Linux DD command to get things going, insert my diskette
with Adaptec SCSI controller driver, so the sfw. can find the hdd to
install.  The problem is that I want combine the Linux DD step with my
kickstart script, which is modifying the install to meet our tested
parameters (users, defaults IP addresses, partition sizes, modules, etc...).

Is there a way to do this, to start my ks.cfg, so it loads the Adaptec SCSI
driver (otherwise the install will bomb out), and pick up my ks.cfg script.
Right now, if I do it manually, it skips the ks.cfg or doesn't prompt for
it?

I cannot change the Redhat version, so I am stuck there.  Also, I cannot use
a network install as we need to have this process mobile, and usable in the
field.

Thx,

JJL

Personal Motto:  If you are going to jump in a grave, do it with both feet

Jeffrey Joneal Lunde
Product Certification Engineer

Cell:  762-242-1555
Email:  jeff_lunde@xxxxxxx