Re: kickstart comps file dilemma

Verbeeck, Derek wrote:
Greetings all,
   Apologies if this has perhaps already been covered, but I couldn't find a
solution on redhat's site, in any of the documentation, or in the digest
archives. I am attempting to create an automated (RH 7.3) kickstart iso image, the
image is built fine, it boots, and even gets into anaconda, but then it
crashes out after partitioning the drive. Directly after displaying the
"reading package information" dialog box. I have modified the comps file to
match the rpms I have included in my image, and I also have the ks.cfg file
set up to install only the available package groups. I dumped the error text and perhaps this could help me get some answers?
I would appreciate any advice offered. I am attaching the full dump, in case
this might help with debugging.
Thanks,
Derek Verbeeck

  File "/usr/lib/anaconda/comps.py", line 153, in __getitem__
    return self.packages[item]
KeyError: eject

The error is the eject package. Do you have it in the comps file, but not on the disc?

Forrest