Re: NVidia nforce ethetnet

Hi,

I somehow managed to get this working.

I had problem when nvnet.o was loaded. System complained about wrong name
(or something). So I used the command "objcopy" to rename the symbols in
nvnet.o. I used 3c59x.o to determine what the symbols in nvnet.o should be
named to. After that i put the new nvnet.o in modules.cgz (don't know if
that is of any importance, but I removed all the other network drivers)
and somehow kickstart worked (after some keyboard inputs). However, after
kickstart one has to put in the nvnet-driver again (I used a floppy since
I was only doing this for five nodes - but I don't think it is too
difficult to come up with something more clever).

Hope this helps,

/jon