RE: PXE kickstart on Itanium

You cannot use pxelinux.0 with IA64.  Use elilo.  elilo.efi works like
pxelinux.0.  Use elilo 3.3a and place elilo.efi and all the files in
/tftpboot/elilo.  You need to create HEX ip files like pxelinux.0 but with a
.conf suffix.  The format of the file is exactly like the boot disk elilo.conf
files, but the kernel/initrd path is relative to where elilo.efi was tftp'd
from.