%include directive in http installs?

Hello --

I must be missing something... I'm using kickstart over http to do Red Hat 9 installs, and I have a line in the kickstart.cfg file on the web server that is:

%include packagelist.cfg

where packagelist.cfg resides in the same directory on the web server as kickstart.cfg. when I try the install it fails with [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'packagelist.cfg'

I've tried:

%include http://[servername/pathto]/packagelist.cfg

and that fails too. Is there a way to use %include to include files that are on the network?

--
Aaron Bennett
UNIX Administrator