From: kickstart-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:kickstart-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 8:18 AM
To: kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: RH7.3 on Opteron

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003, Egan Ford wrote:

I am kickstarting rh7.3 on an Opteron machine, it works
fine except that it
installs the athlon kernel. What can I put in my kickstart
file to force
the install of the i686 kernel?
Why would you want to do that? I'd have thought the Athlon kernel the
best fit from your choices.

--
Please, reply only to the list.