Re: Compiling Mozilla 1.3

On Wed, 2 Jul 2003, Syed Shabir Zakiullah wrote:

> hi,
>
> I had compiled mozilla 1.3 source code which i got for Red Hat 9.0 from
> Ximian  Desktop, The compilation ended up with build errors stating...
> checking for installed packages... and splashed that installed but
> unpacked files found... exit 1 and compilation stopped... RPM build
> errors..
> The files it found was /usr/lib/mozilla-1.3  which i checked was not found
> in the tree...
> I don't know what could be done.... Could anyone suggest what could be
> done...
>
> Thank u in advance.....

You are on entirely the wrong place to ask about such things. The
correct place for Ximian-related questions _has_ to be a Ximian-related
list. If there is none, you're on your own.

_This_ list is for kickstart questions, and Mozilla is no part of
Kickstart or its close associate, Anaconda.

--
Please, reply only to the list.