vendor class identifier and kickstart

Hi

I'm wondering if it s possible when doing a network base kickstart
installation ( throug dhcp ) to set up the vendor class identifier in
the dhcp request in order to get different parameter.

We have multi boot system here and we install all of our machine
through network.
Therefore there s some kind of competition among diffrent os for the
value of
next server
boot_filename
in the dhcpd.conf.

if we could set up the vci to a particuliar value for kickstart we would
solved our problem at least for kickstart.

Thanks in advance for any help

--
Eric Doutreleau <Eric.Doutreleau@xxxxxxxxxxx>