To: <kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 5:08 PM
Subject: [Fwd: Path to cdrom]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Path to cdrom
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 17:28:46 +0300
From: Stas Goshtein <stas@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Anaconda <anaconda-devel-list@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hello there guys, if it was already asked, sorry for duplicate, but I
couldn't find anything exact on this issue.
Let's say, that my RHJ distribution is 2 discs. On the second one I've
created a folder (Extras) and put my RPMS there.
I can't include them in comps, since version and release are including
_underscores_ . Now I would like to put a line in kickstart %post
-nochroot section to install them after everything else is done. So what
will be the command line in %post section?

%post --nochroot
rpm -ivh /mnt/source/Extras/<rpm file>

or

%post --nochroot