CGI content type

I'm writing a Perl CGI script that will return a custom Kickstart file
based on values such as requester IP, hostname, etc. wget returns a
valid ks file, but Anaconda crashes when pointed at the script. The
content type of my script output is text/plain.

This was discussed in the "generating multiple kickstart files" thread
back in March, but I wasn't able to find the answer (although I did find
out quite a bit of useful info in that thread).

Thanks.

--
Travis Crawford
tbc3589@xxxxxxx