Re: RH9 Kickstart over network

Christopher Malek said:
> If it's a PCI card, it has to be listed in /modules/pcitable in the
> initrd.  Maybe the vendor code or device code for the card is is unusual.
> Probably is, actually, if it's Dell: they re-brand everything.
>
> Chris

 I'll get it up and play with it then I can run lspci and such. It is a dell and
integrated onto the motherboard, so I'm betting that might be part of the problem.
I did update the /modules/pcitable but no joy :(

 Thanks for all the feedback. I'll post when I have some more info as to what's
going on.

 = Mike