Kickstart question

This is what we want to accomplish in kickstart. We want to setup a kickstart server for multiple linux flavors. We want to be able to put in a boot floppy and then have it ask us what kind of installation we want to do. This could be 6.2, 7.2, 7.3. Also we would also like it to ask us whether this is a static/dhcp ip address and prompt us if it is static IP for IP address, netmask and gateway.

If someone has examples on how to accomplish this, it would be great.

Thanks in advance
Ricky