RH 9.0 NFS Install

Hi,

Have encountered a unusual issue with our NFS install. We have moved our build from RH 6.2 to RH 9.0 using NFS as our build method. The issue we are having, is that when we connect to a RH 9.0 NFS server shared as *:/sharename ro, no_root_squash, async, we cannot get more than one client at a time to connect to the NFS server at a time (we wish to do concurrent installs). In var/log/messages we get a repetative message (repeated 14 times, varies up to six or seven repeat messages) for the first client authenitication, and then no authentication for the second and subsequent clients. Also if the first clients install dies halfway through, the NFS server has to be restarted to restart the install.

We have hardcoded all duplex and media types to be 100baseT-FD and are using 3C90X cards.

This seems to work fine with NFS on RH 6.2 which was our previous deployment platform.

Any and all help appreciated.