i2o_block driver ?

Hi,
    I have a kickstart floppy ( not bootable but only with ks.cfg and other scripts). I had updated the package list to make it work on RedHat AS 2.1.
It woked fine on my dell poweredge 4400 machine (with internal raids), but unlinke earlier (red 7.3) Same kickstart doesnot work with my dell poweredge 2600 machine(with internal raids).
Installation tries to load i20_block driver and after that quits saying "No valid devices found" While earlier (7.3) it used to laod aacraid driver for both.( It still loads the aacraid for 4400).
Any idea , is it loading different initrd image for the new machine?
Whats the solution, the installation simply doesnot go further ?

thx & regards,
vinay