From: John Beamon [mailto:jbeamon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2003 12:01 PM
To: Kickstart List
Subject: any news of a new RH release?

1. When can we expect at least a rumor of 9.1?

2. Can we expect Red Hat to offer an http server option that includes
the set of modules and features that we've come to know and love over
the years?  It's immaterial to me whether RH contributes to the apache-2
module base or allows us the option of installing a maintained
apache-1.3.x package.  I'm already rolling my own rpm's of at least a
dozen different packages for feature sets we need.  We "need" apache-1.3.x.

3.  A repost from a couple days ago that has gone completely
untouched... is there a feature analogous to "lilocheck" in kickstart
that is applicable to Red Hat's default bootloader for the last THREE
production releases?  In my meager experience, lilocheck has not halted
for the presence of grub on the MBR.  If I'm missing something or
holding my mouth wrong when I do it, please just let me know.

Thanks.  I look forward to a reply with eager anticipation.
John