Re: adding printers in kickstart

> I'm looking for accomplishing the same thing as what happens when I
> run the "printconf-gui" tool and do the following:
>
> Select "New"
> enter a queue name
> select "Unix Printer" (LPD) as the queue type
> enter a print-server name and queue name on the server
> select Postscript Printer as the print driver type
> Finish
Do this once on a computer. Then open a console, and run
printconf-tui --Xexport > printers.xml
It'll show you an XML config of the file. Then just create a script to write
the <$PRINTERNAME$>...</$PRINTERNAME$> nodes for every printserver you have
and write it to a new XML file. Then just run printconf-tui --Ximport <
printers.xml and you're done.

It's worked over here before :)

Cipri