Installing extra RPMs from CD using kickstart

I have a quick question.  How could I install extra RPMs from the CD using
commands in the %post section of the kickstart file?  Let me clarify.  I have
burnt an extra directory on a Red Hat installation CD with some additional
RPMs that I would like to install using the %post section in the kickstart.
However, it doesn't seem to be working.  I tried the following so far:

%post --nochroot
/bin/echo "Installing Additional RPMs..."
/usr/bin/rpm -Uvh /mnt/source/addons/RPMS/*

... and then...

%post --nochroot
/bin/echo "Installing Additional RPMs..."
/bin/cp /mnt/source/addons/RPMS/* /mnt/sysimage/tmp/
/usr/bin/rpm -Uvh /mnt/sysimage/tmp/*.rpm

None of the two approaches worked at all.  Any ideas?  I didn't want to
bother you guys if I could find the answer on the Web, but I've spent at
least 4 or 5 hours searching and testing different approaches to no avail.

Thanks in advance.

Nitebirdz

Mozilla--> http://www.mozilla.org/
Linux XFS--> http://oss.sgi.com/projects/xfs/