Re: not quite happy with RH9 kickstart

Hi,

Thanks for the info on booting from a CD, I'll try to get that working.

Unfortunately, we are still living in the age of the dinosaurs, and have a large number of systems without CD drives!

Basically, they are to be used as caching 'appliances' in schools, and so a CD drive was never necessary.

At the moment, we have a simple build process, where somebody connects a workstation to the network, puts in a floppy disk, reboots and leaves it to install.

I can try to get the workstations made with a CD drive in the future, so that we can boot from CD, but for the moment it would still be *really* helpful to be able to get RH9 to install from a single floppy.

Plus, I'm sure I'm most of the way there and it's really bugging me that it prompts me for this one piece of information!

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tim