HTTP Install: Not Enough Space on Device for HDLIST2

Kickstart on Red Hat Advanced Server 2.1

Ok, I'm stuck a bit here. So, I got my kickstart working beautifully on
2u rack machine that we have. I migrated it over to a 5u rack machine we
have with similar (but no identical) hardware and started to have some
problems. I edited the bootnet.img and seem to have most of the hardware
issues taken care of the system now boots, loads the ks.cfg over http
and then formats the SCSI RAID partitions, and then at this point I get
some errors on the console saying that the device (no name here) doesn't
have enough space to save hdlist2 from the http url. I did a bit of
investigation and found an odd thing. There is nothing mounted on
/mnt/sysimage however the directories /dev and /proc are already in
there. Odd. So, out of curiosity I mount one of my ext3 file systems
onto /mnt/sysimage. The moment I do this the error stops and the system
starts loading rpms. Of course, the install will be bad, since I only
mounted one, but it seems to suggest that the system is failing to mount
the partitions for some reason. I don't see any errors suggesting this,
but....

Has anyone ever seen anything like this before? Have any thoughts or
ideas?

Thanks,
Sean

Sean P. Kane
spkane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lead Infrastructure Architect
Genomatica, Inc.
"When we destroy something man has created we call it vandalism......
 When we destroy something that Gaia has created we call it progress."