RE: rpmtsOrder failed, 623 elements remain

Is there a reason why you use Python rather than something else (next
most likely candidate being PERL, I think)?  I'm learning PERL now (and
have been for several years) and ignoring Python but Python seems to be
extrememly popular with some people. I'm wondering why you use it and
not something else.

Hattie Rouge