Adding users in %pre section of the kickstart file

Hello All,

We are installing a package during the installation of
the Linux machine using the kickstart file.

But a pre-requisite for the package installation is
that an useraccount has to be present.

Can we add an /usr/sbin/useradd command in the %pre
section of the kickstart file ?

Will this resolve the problem. Is there any better way
of achieving the same ?

Thanks in Advance,
Sarika