From: james.oden@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:james.oden@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 3:39 PM
To: kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Terminate a CDROM install from %pre

I know this does not work, but shouldn't just exiting with a positive
return value cause
anaconda to fail?

Cheers...james

                    "Bodle, Donald E"

                    <donald_bodle@reyrey.        To:
"'kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx'" <kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
                    com>                         cc:

                    Sent by:                     Subject:     Terminate a
CDROM install from %pre
                    kickstart-list-admin@

                    redhat.com

                    04/02/03 03:37 PM

                    Please respond to

                    kickstart-list

Is there a best way to terminate an install from the %pre section?  There
are certain conditions which I can test for in %pre that would cause me to
want to terminate the install.

I'd like to be able to terminate the install and eject the install CDROM,
then reboot the system.

Donald E. Bodle, Jr.

Sr. Systems Integration Engineer

Platform Development