Re: %post script to get my files off CD.

A big thanks to Phill for the following as it does work!

> >How do I access the CDROM?
> (example, not tested)
> %post
> # mount CD
> /usr/sbin/updfstab
> mount /dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom
> # add software
> rpm -i /mnt/cdrom/custom/RPMS/*.rpm
> # copy config files
> cp -a /mnt/cdrom/custom/etc/* /etc

Next Problem:

1) Given that I have 2 executables which I wish to run (one in the
background) every time on start up (I'm not using X), which file should I
put the commands in?

I would normally run my progs at command prompt with:

./LCDd -someargs &
./kecoss

These are the only executeables I ever wish the system to run, and I dont
want a to have to type a password as the host will be controlled by  numeric
keypad.

Any ideas anyone? Can I do this all in the kickstart script?

Regards,

Lloyd